5.21.2004

Where did May go?

We're already two-thirds of the way through May. It seems like I was just mailing my rent check for May, and now June is right around the corner. I'm getting old...

Blue Bunny sugar-free reduced fat ice cream rules! They use Splenda and it tastes very good. But you can only find it at Super Wal-mart. Unless you live in Texas, then you can find it everywhere.

Good times last night at small group. For those of you who may not know, I am actively involved with a church small group every Thursday night. Good worship and good prayer. Which has produced the following thought: God has blessed me beyond words. Am I rich? Not monetarily. But I'm still rich. Why? Because I have God. Do I live paycheck to paycheck? Yes, but I'm still rich. So I don't have money. But I do have kick-arse family and friends. And I'm happy. And that makes me rich. You gotta problem with dat? :)

Tonight my peeps and I are going to go see Shrek 2. Review coming on Monday.

I had pop-tarts for breakfast this morning. Oh yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home