10.30.2006

I gained an hour.

On a suprising note, my Redskins did not lose this weekend. Hip hip hooray!

Last night I worked a gig with artist/author Jim Benton. The name might not be familiar, but I guarantee you that at least one of my readers will recognize one of his characters. Click here for the link.

Todd Phillips (pastor of Frontline) is currently in Israel on an MBC trip. He (and his wife) have been posting some really interesting stuff on his myspace page. Check that out here. It makes me want to visit there.

Like Rachmaninoff? Tomorrow night, the Grantham Church is hosting the Kiev Symphony Orchestra and Chorus. It's FREE!

I would like to publicly announce that I am in love with the Cinnamon Crunch bagel at Panera. I've started this habit of buying one at night and toasting it for breakfast the next day. Add a little butter and I'm good to go!

Later this week, I'm hoping to share some thoughts I've had from a new book that I've been reading. Until then, be a blessing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home