4.15.2008

What I had for lunch today

Oftentimes, I will fix a sandwich for lunch. More often than not, it ends up being Peanut Butter and Jelly. A little while ago, I had this crazy idea for my sandwich, and I decided to execute it when I was preparing my lunch last night (yes, I make my lunch the night before - I learned it from my roommate). I put chocolate chips in my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. So how did it taste?

It was good. Not as great as I was hoping it would be, just good. In conversing with a co-worker, I think the trouble may have been the grape jelly. While chocolate is an excellent contrast to peanut butter, the sweetness of the grape jelly kind masked most of the chocolate taste. I will try it again, but I will try and use raspberry, strawberry or blueberry preserves. They have a bit of tartness to them which might make my creation (which if I open a restaurant, I'm calling a Spotted Hyena) taste better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home