10.07.2010

Catalyst

I have been blessed to be able to attend the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA. Today I sat under the teaching of leaders like Andy Stanley, Beth Moore, and Francis Chan. It has been truly awesome. And the worship has been great.

Pray for Francis. He and his family are packing up and heading overseas. Where, he's not 100% certain, but it's somewhere in Asia. He's sold his house and doesn't know when/if he'll be back. He's steppin' out in faith, because he feels that that's where God is sending him. So please pray for him.

And while you're at it, pray for your church leaders. I witnessed a large number of pastors tonight who were hurting and it just renewed my interest in praying for church leaders. We need to have their backs!

Finally, I'm on Twitter. Here. I don't recall if I mentioned that in the past. It's been so long since I last blogged...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

On 9.10.10, Blogger Annie declared...

It has been awhile. Sounds like a neat conference. And I can't even begin to imagine selling my house BEFORE I knew exactly where GOd wanted me. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home