7.11.2004

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....

Hello world,

I haven't gotten word that they fixed my blog yet, so we'll see how this goes.

Sad news to report. I lost a very favorite mickey mouse keychain. You see, I had this bendable mickey mouse keychain that I had on the handle of my carry-on bag. Somewhere in the four flights I took yesterday, I lost mickey mouse. Nuts to that! Which leads me to my next topic.

I took a little trip yesterday. I went to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for the day. Left Harrisburg at 7:00 am, arriving in Milwaukee at 9:30 am.
Had fun in Milwaukee. Checked out a local mall, walked around downtown a bit, took a boat ride on the Milwaukee River, visited the campus of Marquette University (for no particular reason...cough, cough). Then I visited the most wonderful sausage shop. Those germans know their sausage. I snagged some pizza from Aiello's Big City Pizza, and then headed back to the airport. Left Milwaukee at 6:40 pm, and arrived back in Harrisburg at 11:00 pm. Yes, it was a quick trip. But I had a fun time and I will probably go back.

And now, you're funny story of the day. I was having a seat in the bathroom at the airport in Milwaukee. The toilets in this restroom were those sensor-type toilets. So I'm sitting there, singing a song, doing my business, and the toilet flushes. And this wasn't just a normal flush. This was like a super-charged flush. There was some serious water velocity in that toilet. Needless to say I was rather startled. Though, not as startled as when it happened a second time, like thirty seconds later. So I ran away (after drying myself off). And that's my funny (or not-s0-funny story) of the day.

Tomorrow, exciting quotes from that book I've been reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home