9.25.2004

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Spoilers Ahead
Is an awesome movie. I saw it Friday night and I loved it. It was set back around the 30's or 40's. I really liked the architecture and the wardrobe styles from that time period. In a nutshell, Jude Law plays a military pilot who is racing against the clock to save humanity (of course) from an evil mad-scientist. He has the obligatory female sidekick (ably played by Gwenyth Paltrow). It's fun journey with evil robots, "Land of the Lost-type" animals, and crazy crazy military vehicles. Now, if you need your movie to be in color, don't see this movie. Cause it's black and white...and you hardly even notice it. I couldn't really find any faults with this movie. It was great. However, it's not for everyone. You've got to have an imagination to see it. I'm giving it "10" out of 10 on the ratings scale.

Good morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home