10.28.2004

Thank you France!

I know what you're thinking...probably something along the lines of "Thanks for what? Nothing??" No. Thank you for the gift of the Statue of Liberty. It was on this day in 1886 that Lady Liberty was dedicated and opened in New York. She's a lady....whoa, whoa, whoa...she's a lady....

I'm looking for suggestions in the following area: I would like to accessorize my car with a "touch of Stephen." I need some flair. But I don't know what. I'm not currently leaning towards the college name decal, mostly because the current Messiah decals are approx. two feet long. What can I do to personalize my car so that when people see that Accord Ex, they know it's me? Let me know.

Oh, and congratulation Boston. You're finally winners again. Kudos to you and to Curt Schilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home