10.28.2005

Worst Lesson Ever

That's what Comic Book Guy would have said if he was at my Bible Study last night. I was leading, and it didn't go so well. My activity was probably a mistake as it didn't go even remotely as planned. Then when we got to the lesson, all I had was must've appeared to be disjointed questions. But after getting miniscule audience participation, things finally started to pick up.

Whenever I lead a lesson, I have a desire that people walk away with knowledge that they didn't have when they arrived. I don't think that happened (at least from what I can gather from impressions). But maybe they did. And I pretty much shared what I wanted to share (hey, how hard is it to press on when things aren't going well?). But I can't shake the feeling that my mortal shortcomings don't do spiritual matters justice.

But today is a new day. My co-worker brought in Oatmeal Creme Pies and I am having lunch at the Pizza Grille.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home