2.16.2006

Alright with me

On Tuesday, I learned about Kelly Clark's Olympic run. I had become familiar with her earlier this year via the X-games (which I don't watch, but I had read about). So I was reading what she said. Read these words:
"I love Jesus. It's more joyful knowing him than all that snowboarding stuff. And so being able to snowboard for him is amazing."
Oh. My. Gracious. I got to thinking about this statement. What popped in my mind first was that this girl definitely has her priorities straight. Not only that, but it appears that her heart is straight too. You have to be all out for Jesus to say what she said. Think of your proudest accomplishment. Now when you talk about that, do you say that Jesus is more important than that? Never mind saying it, do you believe it? I know that would be tough for me. I don't think I'm there yet. But it's definitely something to strive for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home