4.17.2006

If I told you I wanted to go Skydiving..

Would you go with me?

If you know me, it's no suprise to hear that I'm not a risk-taker. I'm rather conservative, although I do have flashes of mildly-risky behaviour. Some of you know that I had been planning a trip out to Las Vegas. Well, I'm still planning that trip. As I was doing research about all to see and do in Las Vegas that isn't gambling or topless in nature, I came across skydiving. There are a couple of places in Vegas that do the skydiving thing. The internet brought me to skydivelasvegas.com.

I have to tell you, it looks really exciting. Seriously. It would scare the crap out of me, but it would spectacular. Look at some of those pictures. Wouldn't you find that exhilarating? Okay, maybe not. I could die or break my ankles or legs. But I think it would be worth it.

And no, I haven't been reading Wild at Heart....

1 Comments:

On 19.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Sounds cool. Sometimes the greatest thrills are worth a little risk. Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home