4.05.2006

Favorite Foods Shake-up

Big news here people. I like peanut butter. It's great with jelly, crackers, chocolate, and supposedly, celery. Peter Pan peanut butter has been the brand of choice for probably 95% of my life (please don't ask about the dark days of Skippy). But in the name of all that is good and natural, I'm about to make a change. To natural peanut butter. That's right ladies and gentlemen! I'm shaking off the bonds of partially hydrogenated vegetable oils and embracing the natural peanut butter life. I think I will try out the Smuckers offering and see how that tastes. As always, I will keep you posted on any new developments related to this change.

If you have tried natural peanut butter, and have a favorite, let me know!

2 Comments:

On 5.4.06, Blogger matt declared...

Is it really worth the extra money?

 
On 11.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Good luck with that.

I'm a JIF fan myself. Crunchy not smooth. Still, I just love peanut butter period so I am not really brand loyal. Natural though....I just don't know if I could make that big a leap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home