3.30.2006

0330

Well, we're about two weeks or so away from the release of the NFL regular season schedule. The league made a good decision in limiting the types of touchdown celebrations, that are now completely out-of-control. They also made some other rule changes, including toughening the horse collar rule. Read more here.

One of the more frequently discussed topics (IMHO) in young adult circles is the use of profanity. Is it okay for Christians to cuss? Well apparently, people in general appear to think it's a problem, according to CNN.

Today is Thursday, and as a general rule of thumb, today is the day I make my grocery shopping list. I shop weekly. My grocery store of choice is Weis. I will usually consult their online sales circular as I craft my list. This week Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables are BOGO (Buy One Get One Free). That's on my list. I think I'm going to get some ground beef this week. Rachel Ray had this great bacon cheeseburger recipe that has the bacon and the cheese INSIDE of the burger. I think I could try that. I could definitely eat that. I think I'll post my shopping list later on today..

And finally, I've had two dreams last week. One of them involved me at Pat Summit's house (no comments Ocean) and the other involved several of my friends and I renting a beach house. In Hawaii.

1 Comments:

On 30.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Hey, Rachel Ray has some pretty awesome ideas. I've tried a couple of her recipes and they turned out great. Let me know if you try those burgers though, sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home