3.21.2006

Cash money

I was reading today in my favorite lunch publication that more people then ever are getting larger tax refunds from the feds. I thought getting $300 back was huge, till I found out that my co-worker got nearly $3,000 back. As you can see in the article, the feds are more then happy to return the money, while they keep the interest.

Here's a coupon good for 40% off at Reebok and Rockport Outlet stores. Good tomorrow through Sunday.

I observed an older gentleman at the Turkey Hill store yesterday playing the instant win lottery. He had purchased three tickets. He didn't win anything and in disgust, he would toss each ticket back as he finished his scratching. Which got me wondering why people played the lottery. Especially people who are living in poverty. Do they consider the lottery their salvation? Their only hope? I was half-tempted to tell this gentleman that if he gave me $5.00, he would automatically win $3.00. Slots are going to be so healthy for this state...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home