3.13.2006

A March Monday

So last night, the NCAA announced who would be invited to the Men's NCAA tournament (Women's field is being announced today). Normally I get real excited around tourney time because I like college basketball. Not so much this year. I haven't figured out exactly why, but I'm just not as excited as I normally am. Perhaps it's because my team (Maryland) didn't make the tournament this year. I am actually considering not filling out a bracket this year (which I think I've done every year since I knew what a bracket was). Crazy, huh?

I'm also now considering taking a trip somewhere in April, dragging along my roommate if possible. Currently considering visiting SLC, DEN, PHX, SEA, or LAS. Also thinking about MUC, but without the roommate.

I'm also seriously considering having a yard sale this Spring. I have a lot of stuff that I don't need.

And I would also like to personally welcome Antawn Randle-El as the newest member of the Washington Redskins. He'll be good for us. Ellie, if you're looking for an NFC team to root for, the Redskins will be happy to have you. And Randle-El would appreciate your support.

1 Comments:

On 13.3.06, Blogger matt declared...

Randal El is overrated. He is a player that fit very well in a system. The Steelers system was perfect for him. Gibbs is too conservative to try to use him right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home