3.31.2006

Big Rock Show

Messiah College has booked Phantom Planet, to play at the end of April. Some of you fans of the O.C., may know them because they sing the O.C. theme song "California." Others of you may recognize them because one Jason Schwartzman, a B-lister from such movies as Shopgirl and Rushmore, used to play drums for them. Needless to say, when they hit campus, it will be the biggest thing since Nickel Creek hits, one week prior.

In other rock show news, I'm thinking about going to see this band. I won't understand what they're singing about, but I hear they wear costumes.

I had thought about going to see The Cinematic Underground tonight. They look like a really neat concept. But I'm not.

I type all this, because it's been a long time since I've been to a rock show. And I'm yearning for some rockin' live music. I like to go to live shows.

1 Comments:

On 4.9.19, Anonymous Dose Pharmacy declared...

Nice your block.

to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home