4.17.2006

So ya think you're a character?

In my travels this morning, I discovered the blog of a writer named Brandilyn Collins. She's got a new book coming out this summer and she's doing this really neat interactive marketing/literary thing. Basically, she's auditioning people to blog as characters in her book. Cool, eh? She'll send you a pre-release of her book and after you read it, you will then decide which character you'd like to audition for. You'll write up an audition piece, and send it off to her. She'll choose the best ten submissions and they will become the newest residents of Kanner Lake.

Sound like fun? Go here to read more about applying to audition. (And if you do decide to audition, and live within spitting distance of me, I'll share my copy with you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home