5.05.2006

Dear Diary,

Last night was fun. I ate some dinner and then went to Target to buy a birthday present for mom. Then I went to the Atlanta Bread Company and surfed the web for a while. Then I came home and waited for the other two amigos. Then we went to the Harbour Coffeehouse. I didn't buy anything because I had purposely only brought $3.00 and didn't see anything that I could spend my money on (they didn't have peanut butter pie last night). We three amigos were joined by two chicas. We chatted for a while and then we played a game. It's called Phase 10. It's a card game that seems to take a long time to play. We played for about an hour, and I think one person made it halfway through the game. I cannot shuffle cards at all. I don't have the skills. However, I did really like the game. I had never played it before (which is the story with most card games). I asked if we could play it again tonight. I don't think people thought I was serious. But I was. Oh well. Hopefully we will play it again soon. Then we had to leave because the coffee place was closing down. Then the three amigos and the two chicas parted ways. I got home and did some reading and then went to bed. It was a fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home