8.31.2006

What I know

Last night, I had some terrific poblano corn chowder. Thank you Atlanta Bread Company.

I also picked up some new kicks. They look like this:And I got 'em for a steal. If you need shoes, ya gotta check out Kohl's. Kohl's: "If it's not on sale this week, it will be on sale next week!"

My Redskins play their last pre-season game tonight. If history is any indicator, they will lose to the Ravens. Then we have eleven days to talk about the 0-4 pre-season before we open against the Vikings. The word on the internet is that the boys haven't even begun to use the new schemes that Saunders has put in place. We shall see.

And I'm hoping to have some time to see The Illusionist this weekend.

1 Comments:

On 3.9.06, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

New Balance makes a good shoe. I had a XC buddy in High School who wore size 17. New Balance was the only company that made a decent running shoe in his size. Roverine gets all her running shoes at Kohl's. I overpronate so I need to go somewhere a tad more specialized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home