10.16.2006

Wilderness Wanderings

This weekend, inspired by my friend Ocean, I took a walk. I hit up the Appalachian Trail just outside of Carlisle and headed down to Boiling Springs. Then I walked back. Here are some pictures I took.




And if you'd like to see these scenes in person, you can. I've decided to go take the same walk on Saturday, 11/04/06. And I'm inviting you along. My plan is to hike down to Boiling Springs, eat some lunch, and hike back. Shouldn't take more than four hours. It's a fairly easy hike through fields and forest. No steep inclines or boulders to negotiate.

If you're interested, drop me a line.

1 Comments:

On 18.10.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I don't think I can make that day because of work. If you ever get a Monday or Tuesday free let me know, I've got some personal favorites you might enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home