12.18.2006

2006 Goal Review

So I had set four goals for this past year. As I did last year, I'm going to report on my progress. Here are the goals that I set and whether I achieved said goals.
1. Lose 15 pounds. - This just didn't happen. Honestly, I knew what I needed to do, but I didn't do it.
2. Go to a Red Sox game at Fenway. - Done (for all-intensive purposes). I made it to Fenway, but didn't get to see a game because of the weather. But I had a Fenway Frank and some kettle corn. So I'm considering it done.
3. Learn to speak another language. - Nope. I was hoping to have some money to take a class from HACC, but money was tight and it didn't happen. Still thinking about it though..
4. Memorize scripture. - Done. I'm excited that I've been able to memorize some verses and remember them. I'm going to press on and work on more memorization in the coming years.
So there ya have it. How'd you do with your goals/resolutions?

Next week, I'll list my goals for 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home