2.05.2007

Well it's been a while.

Somebody sang a song with that line in it, maybe Hoobestank? I dunno.

Anywho, it's been really cold here the past week or so. Locals know that, but I thought I might let my readers from the west and mid-west in on that news as well. I was out this afternoon at around 3:00 and it was 17 degrees. And the sun was shining. Brrr. I wonder if my winter-loving friend (the one still here in the states) is diggin' this cold. I'm so ready for Spring.

(While taking a break to wash dishes, my roommate informed me that the above lyrics were sung by Staind)

Just some random things today.

I made potato skins last night. They turned out great. The tortilla crisps..not so much. But they'll get better.

I got a haircut over the weekend.

I got a free meal at Damon's over the weekend.

Hopefully some items of substance later this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home