1.22.2007

Let's Go Colts!

I am pleased to report that the Colts have finally made it to the Super Bowl for the first time in a very long time. I have to admit that I was a little concerned at the end of the first half. Honestly, I was actually a lot concerned. The Colts D looked more like it's regular season self than it's playoff self and Brady and the offense seemed to be having it's way. And that Manning pick didn't help matters any either. But they mounted a comeback and sent the cut-off sweatshirt packing.

In talking to my dad, I told him that if the Patriots had won, I would actually root for rain. I don't like the Bears and I don't like the Patriots. So I would hope that there would be a monsoon in Miami. Ya know the NFL is scared of the weather. They make it a point to schedule the Super Bowl in warm cities or cities with domes. For the comfort of all those corporate-type sponsors. I don't think the 2500 or so "real fans" wouldn't mind being out in the elements. But I digress.

The Colts are going to the Super Bowl and I'm having a Super Bowl party. You're invited, but you need to RSVP. You can do so by using the email link over there on the right.

1 Comments:

On 22.1.07, Blogger matt declared...

I loathe and hate the Colts. Maybe even more than the Yankees and Blue Devils. I am also way sick of Peyton and his too perfect whiny yet snooty image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home