10.30.2007

The Great Escape

In a few weeks, Great Escape Theatres will be opening a theatre at the Harrisburg East Mall (yes, I know they dropped the word "East," but I still call it the East Mall).  I sent them the following note via their comment page:
 
Your new theater is preparing to open in Harrisburg.  I was wondering if you would consider showing classic movies occasionally.  Maybe a little Dean Martin or Audrey Hepburn here and there?  I think that would be fantastic.  Not only would you attract movie buffs, but you might also draw out folks (like senior citizens), who don't normally go to the movies.  I know that I would definitely support you if you showed some classics.  Even more modern day classics in shorter runs, like the early Star Wars films.   I don't know a lot about how difficult this would be, but it would certainly give you a great degree of differentiation in the Harrisburg market.  Just my two cents.
 
In the name of customer relations and exciting blog entries, I will let you know if/when they respond to me and what their response is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home