2.12.2008

Upcoming Conference

This weekend, I'm headed to the Everlasting Love conference.  The highly-respected Lackey attended this conference a couple of years ago and recommended that I should go if it ever came back to the area.  So I'm going and I'm looking forward to it.  The conference is put on by a ministry called Song of Solomon.  If you're in the area and don't have any other plans, perhaps you would like to consider attending.  Regardless, I will be posting a follow-up next week to recap the conference.  So stay tuned for that.

1 Comments:

On 13.2.08, Blogger Ryan - ForgottenVoices.org declared...

hey man. i'm going to miss it, but i too have heard good things. i'm spending the weekend resting after being sick forever, as you know.

also: sorry. i gave you the wrong link last time. the correct FV blog is http://travelwithfvi.blogspot.com/.

thanks for praying and for rockin! i look forward to hearing how the conference went.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home