5.15.2009

Alumni Directory

Heads-up! I got a yellow postcard in the mail over the weekend saying the following:
Dear (Your Name Here),
We are currently in the final stages of preparing Messiah College Alumni: Today, the first publication ever to feature directory listings along with photos and essays submitted by alumni. We need your help! A brief telephone call will ensure your listing is completely accurate and up-to-date.
Please give us a call at your convenience within the next two weeks so that we may verify your information with you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in making this publication a success.
Jay McClymont
Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Messiah College
What I did not realize in my naivete, was that someone (Harris Connect LLC) was selling this directory. The hardbound commemorative-edition was offered to me for two payments of $44.95, or I could have CD-R for the same price. Or, there was a softbound edition available for two payments of $34.95. And if those two options don't work, I could get a custom CD-R of alumni listings for my class along with the two preceeding and two succeeding classes for $24.95.

None of those options worked for me. If anyone orders this, could I borrow it sometime? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home