8.09.2009

I made a quiche.

So, this whole "one new recipe a week" experiment has gotten off to a rough start. But last week, I made a quiche for the first time. It turned out pretty well.


The picture isn't much to look at, but everybody at work seemed to like it. So I took that as a good sign. The recipe (my mom's) calls for spicy pork sausage, but I used ground turkey that I tried to spice myself. It was edible, but it didn't work out nearly as well as I would have liked. But I made another quiche this morning that was meatless and contained green peppers (from the church garden!) and the taste (IMHO) was much better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

On 11.8.09, Blogger Annie declared...

Hmm, I almost left a comment on your blog using someone else's username. That's what happens when you lend out your computer...

Anyway, I think I always comment on your food posts. I know that vegetables aren't your favorite thing, but we really like quiche with spinach or with broccoli if you're looking for more variations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home