12.05.2009

hey y'all

I have not been very good about keeping my little corner of the internet alive. Apologies to all those folks who have been checking here on a regular basis, but finding nothing new. You RSS people don't have the same problem.

What's going on? This weekend marked the series finale of Monk, a show that I've come to enjoy over the past couple of years. A little sad to see it go, but I'm not mourning it's departure. It was a clean PG-style detective show with a small amount of quirkiness, which there aren't that many of these days. And life goes on.

The Messiah soccer teams won another couple of champtionships. Isn't it time for them to move up to Division II?

A long time ago, y'all may have recalled that I had some crazy plan about cooking or baking something new every week. That hasn't exactly happened. But I did make something for Thanksgiving which I'm calling Creamy Cups of Goodness. Here's a picture.

On a personal note, more and more I'm enjoying hearing scripture read out loud. There is something about hearing the Word of God proclaimed that brings me hope and joy. We were reading through some scripture earlier this week, and we came across the portion of scripture that talks about living as Children of Light (Ephesians 4.17-32). I was thinking to myself how wonderful it is that words that Paul penned to the church in Ephesus 1900+ years ago, apply to us today.

I'll try to be more regular updating this thing. I'm going to try. Be well friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home