12.14.2009

I went to a Christmas program and an episode of Glee broke out.

That may be the longest title I've ever used for a blog post.

Anywho, our church had a Christmas program over the weekend titled "The Cradle That Rocked the World." Searching that phrase on youtube will only give you a hint at what actually went on Friday night. It was like a normal Christmas program, but with dancing and pom-poms.

It was very different. There were different styles of music represented with a simple storyline propelling the audience through the program. As has become the norm, there were live musicians playing the music. If I find a clip of the program, I will definitely post it here.

I left the building that night with the hope that creativity in worship is still alive. If there's ever a writing position that opens up on the production team, I'd like to see if I can try my hand at something like that. We shall see...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home