7.14.2004

Arturous

Here is your King Arthur review (I know you've been waiting..).

I liked it. It was a little different in that it was set in a time period prior to the traditional medieval King Arthur. But it was still a good story, that was able to stand by itself. I really liked how they portrayed the Knights of the Roundtable (they called them something else in this movie). They were cool. They had fought with Arthur for so long (15 years), that they would have gone to the ends of the earth for him. They were like brothers. There was also some wry humor scattered throughout the movie that definitely lightened the tone. They did some different stuff cinematically, using some unusual camera shots and angles. It was a two hour and change movie, but it didn't feel like it. It could have been better, but not by much. I honestly would have liked to have seen more clothing on Kiera Knightly. That outfit they put her in at the end of the movie was atrocious (even though Jerry Bruckheimer claims he did it to show off her abs...). I'm going to give it an 8.5 on what I'm not calling the stevo scale.

Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home