9.07.2004

Four-day work weeks rule!

The only things that rule more are: three-day weeks, two-day weeks, one-day weeks, and vacation!

Beautiful day off yesterday. Went over to Messiah for a bit, washed my car, watched some telly, and went over to Hersheypark in the evening. And the weather was awesome.

It occurs to me that I haven't seen a movie in a long time, and thus haven't done any movie reviews in a while. This is a situation that needs addressing. Maybe I will go see Super-size Me on campus this weekend.

Thanks to all my peeps who came out for soccer this weekend. Good times, good times.

So far both the Messiah men's and woman's soccer teams are undefeated this year. They're both 2-0. The women play at home tonight against Dickinson. Come out and support women's soccer!! Men play tomorrow night.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home