9.03.2004

Where I pontificate on whatever...

Michael Moore called the entertainment at the Republican National Convention "sub par." Excuse me? Third Day is NOT "sub par." And neither is LeAnn Womack.

I'm off to the Maryland State Fair tonight. And I don't even live in Maryland! I'm going to pay six bucks to eat fair food, see people, and watch Switchfoot. Rock! and Roll!

Two more weeks till Cedar Point. WARNING: GOOD TIMES AHEAD!

At small group we discussed Sunday morning worship. And what makes it different from Monday through Saturday worship. Of course the answer to this question should only be that part of Sunday's worship takes place in a corporate setting. Cuz if you consider your Sunday worship to be like a refueling experience, your missing out. There's worship to be done all the time...cuz God deserves nothing less.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home