8.25.2004

Confessions and Suggestions

First, a suggestion. This one's for all you Wal-Mart shoppers out there. If you ever find yourself at Wal-Mart and you go the checkout line and they're all a mile long, never fear. You just march yourself back to the electronics section and check out back there. I have never had to wait in line back there. Sure you hafta walk a little, but you get immediate service, and the cashier is usually friendlier because they haven't had a steady stream of customers like the cashiers up front. You can file this one under "Good to Know."

Now the confession. I like a certain type of movie that you may find suprising. I LOVE the Frankie Avalon/Annette Funicello movies. Movies like Muscle Beach Party and Beach Blanket Bingo. I love the beach music and the silly humor in those movies. There was a similar movie on tonight that I watched starring James Darren...and Bob Denver. Yes, THAT Bob Denver. The 60's was a great time for beach-type movies.

And finally, a mad shout out to Chris and Meghan on the birth of Ryan Philip (I think that's his middle name. But the Yankees still suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home