8.18.2004

Today is Wednesday

Hi.

This is a curious blog I found this morning. This guy is in a federal prison in West Virginia. And he has a blog.

More linkage on the music front. This is a list of artists available for college concerts and their asking rates. Only $20,000 to get Pauly Shore!!

Hey! The US men's basketball team won a game!

And finally, a note about a personal issue. I enjoy encouraging people. I feel a particular affinity towards encouraging my Christian brothers and sisters. We have so much to be excited about, but often times our current condition leads us to think otherwise. We're all going to have those days. I just want people to know (friends especially) that a partly cloudy sky is also partly sunny, you just may need someone to point out the sunny parts. I realize that last bit sounds incredibly cheesy, but I'm not deletin' it. So there you go.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home