8.09.2004

Today is the day...

...before tomorrow.

Link of the day number one. Apparently some mothers in Maryland are having problems at Starbucks...

I took a civil service test this morning for a state position. The test was multiple choice, and it was administered on a computer. I think I bombed it. The way they worded their questions left a lot to be desired. I found myself having to reread questions several times. And as in any good mulitple choice test, you're supposed to select the "best" possible answer. Oi! Because they test on computers, they can test 40 people at once and they can administer 40 different tests if necessary. So some people had math on their tests and because of that everyone in the room received scratch paper. And because this is the state, you have to turn in your scratch paper when you're done. So all I did was write the word "scratch" five times on the paper and turned it in. Me smart.

Second link of the day. And this one is actually good. It's like eBay, but you don't have to pay for anything. It's just people getting rid of stuff. Kinda like the FREE listings in the newspaper when you're just giving away something. Except you're doing it online. Cool, eh?

And for the record, I now know how to play Gin Rummy. Yea, go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home