7.28.2004

This week in Boston:

So I've been trying to brush up on my politics this week. Checking out the John Kerry website, and reading up on his plan for America. I've also been watching some of the convention on PBS. That right there, is some interesting television. You can count on two things when a speaker comes on the stage: 1. That they're going to be a democrat, and 2. That the crowd of delegates is going to love them like rock stars.

A few observations:
a) Cate Edwards is easy on the eyes, even if she is a Princeton girl,
b) The candidate for Senator of Illinois is going to go places. I dont remember his name, but it was rather unique,
c) John Kerrys wife is actually from Mozambique.
d) John Edwards and his wife celebrate their anniversary the same way every year: They commemorate their first date by eating dinner at Wendy's.

I have some quotes from Ben Affleck who was crying to convention-goers about movie production being taken out of the country. I'll try to get that up tomorrow.

In un-political news, I'm halfway through VBS week. It's going well. It's so exciting to see the kids excited. And I'm playing in the band with a great bunch of people.

Brian Dubois got a blog. Check it outhere.

That's all I got. Oh wait, this one quote from John Edwards speech tonight: "And we will have one clear unmistakable message for al Qaida and the rest of these terrorists. You cannot run. You cannot hide. And we will destroy you." Rawrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home