7.18.2004

Two months till Cedar Point....

What's up kids?  I'm trying out a new feature of blogger.  I now have various font options to choose from when I make my entries.  I'm typing using the Little Mermaid font.
 
Anywho...
 
I have a confession.  I don't like pulp in my orange juice.  Liquids and susbtances with liquid-like properties, should not have bits of "stuff" in them.  I'm just saying.  One of my favorite desert treats used to be a strawberry milkshake from McDonald's.  They were awesome.  Notice I used the past tense.  They were awesome.....until they started putting bits of strawberry in their shake mix.  Eww.  So I haven't had a strawberry milkshake in a while.  But earlier this week, I started to have a hankering for a strawberry milkshake.  Well, I knew I wasn't going to be stopping at McDonald's.  But where could I go and get a strawberry shake without strawberry bits in it?  The answer my friends, is Burger King.  I discovered this wonderful fact on Saturday night.  And now that I've had one, I have the bug in my system.  So I'll probably have to get my fix sometime this week.
 
I went and did some car browsing this evening.  I think I've just about narrowed down my preferences to two cars.  I'm looking at either a Honda Accord, or a Dodge Neon.  The Accord has to have four doors and be an automatic, and the Neon needs to be a 2003 or later and also be an automatic.  Yea, I've never learned how to drive a manual transmission.  But if someone wants to give me a manual, I can learn!
 
Did you know that there was a Baghdad Stock Exchange?  It's true.  Cuz I just saw a picture of it on the television.  And as we all know, if you see it on television, it has to be true.
 
One more thing, pray for my friend Jason Yakelis (please).  He's going to Zimbabwe for two weeks.  And he told me it's like a 20-hour plane ride.  Yowza!
 
Later days..
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home