7.21.2004

Hey y'all.  What's up?
 
I'm off to beautiful Dayton, Ohio tomorrow.  Duty calls.  And ya know what?  I'm going out for an hour-and-a-half meeting.  Another one of those quick trips...
 
I'll be seeing The Bourne Supremacy this weekend.  You can look for that review on Saturday.
 
The Kerry train is coming to town.  Harrisburg that is.  Next Friday night.  I think I might sneak out there to check out the senators from Massachusetts and North Carolina.  Find out why they think I should vote for them.
 
They want to ban smoking in all public places in Pennsylania.  Somebody from Montgomery County is sponsoring a bill to ban the smoking.  According to the American Lung Association, 75% of Pennsylvanians do not smoke.  I suppose that's a good enough reason to ban smoking.  That and the fact that it gives you yellow teeth and carcinogens galore.
 
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home