7.23.2004

One day trip to Dayton?

I spent last night in Pittsburgh.  Wasn't planning on it, but due to some staffing issues and some weather issues, I missed my connecting flight to Harrisburg.  I prayed that God would work it out and allow me to get home last night.  That's not what God had in mind.  Apparently, God wanted me to spend the night in a Hyatt hotel for the first month.  $150 for a night......and the company is going to pick it up.  Other than the getting home issues, the trip went well.  We had dinner at this joint called Smokey Bones BBQ.  It was some good eatin'.

Goin to see The Bourne Supremacy this evening.  Review coming tomorrow.  And because my exisiting plans fell through, I think I may go see Shaolin Soccer tomorrow night.  Hmmmm........

Quote of the day:  "Humilty is like underwear......essential, but indecent if it's exposed."  -source unknown

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home