7.26.2004

Shaolin Blogging

Hi y'all.
 
Saw Shaolin Soccer on Saturday night.  I've been wanting to see it for a while.  It actually came out in the states last year, but I feared it would never come to the Harrisburg area, because of it's independent film status.  However, it showed up this week at the Carlisle Theatre in Carlisle.  Very fun movie.  It's an Asian movie with english subtitles about brothers who are unhappy in their current jobs and come together to learn to play soccer and fight Team Evil (that was actually the name of the team).  Some very funny scenes and cgi stuff in this movie.   I would recommend it, especially if you like soccer.
 
And a note on the Carlisle theatre.  That was the first time I had been there.  It's an awesome theatre.  I love the old single screen theatres that have the classic art-deco look.  And I like the old-school marquees too.  And they had good popcorn.  I will definitely be keeping an eye on their schedule in the future.
 
They announced the title of Star Wars Episode III....Revenge of the Sith.
 
Had some friends over for dinner last night.  Grilled up some burgers and dogs and had a good ol' time.  If you made it, thank you for your attendance.
 
I've added another dvd to my library.  I picked up a used copy of Ocean's Eleven over the weekend.  Good flick, and it was under ten bucks.

And if anyone is looking for some specifics on the LOTR: ROTK dvd, you can check out some of said specifics here.

Bis spater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home