7.24.2004

Treadstone

Last night me and my peeps went to go see The Bourne Supremacy. I caught the late show in the big theater (in case you were wondering).  For those of you who have forgotten, Jason Bourn was a government operative who did assasination-type assignments.  He lost his memory and then fought to figure out who he was.  The movie picks up with Jason and Marie living in India.
 
I liked this movie.  It was fun.  If you haven't seen the first one in while, you might want to refresh yourself before you see the second.  There was a new government official introduced and she played the role well enough for me to dislike her.  Julia Stiles was back as Nikki as well as some of the other folks from the first one.  I was definitely suprised at the turns that the movie took (and that was a good thing).  The one thing I didn't like a lot was some of the camera work.  There was a lot of herky-jerky type camera work and I felt like they could have pulled the camera back in some scenes.  Although maybe I was just sitting too close to the screen.  I'm going to give this movie a "9."  If anybody wants go see it and hasn't yet, lemme know cuz I'd like to see it again.
 
And in closing I would just like to thank God.  For everything, but in particular the great night of sleep I got last night.  It was awesome.
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home