8.03.2004

If you, would like to tell me maybe, just go ahead now.

Hello. I have this problem where I have some good thoughts to share on this very blog, but I don't write it down and I pretty much forget about it. Doh!

So anyways..

I think I need to go to IKEA. It's been quite a while since I've been. Maybe in a few weeks. Gimme a shout if ya wanna come along. I would like to go to IKEA because I'm looking to change some things up in my apartment. Like a chair or two. Or some storage-type stuff.

Ya know what? I'm thinkin' that it's about time for the Olive Garden's "All You Can Eat Pasta" promotion. I'm also excited about the Macaroni Grill that's coming to Harrisburg. That's gonna be fun.

So yeah, that's all I got (and what I wrote I just came up with). So I'll see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home