8.01.2004

I shop at Wal-Mart.

Today, I thought I would wow you with what I purchased at Wal-Mart today:

Viva Paper Towels
Mardi Gras Napkins
Thomas' Whole Wheat Bagels
Kashi Oatmeal Raisen Go Lean Bar (4)
Cherry Pop-Tarts 12-pack
Swiss Premium Skim Milk Half-gallon
Wal-Mart brand Cinnamon Waffles (2)
Wal-Mart brand Salsa con Queso
Breyers Orange Creamsicle Yogurt (3)

All that cost me $16.01. I would also like to recommend the Wal-Mart Cinnamon waffles. They are dy-no-mite! They blow Eggo cinnamon waffles out of the water. if you like waffles, try 'em out. They're only a buck each (pack of eight waffles).

I went to Kohl's today. I bought a shirt. I also went to the mall to return my faulty Ocean's Eleven dvd. Well, I got one semi-decent viewing out of it.

Mad props to my friend Missy who has raised over $2000 for her three-day breast cancer walk later this month. Check out more details here.

Dr. Musser gave a good message in church this morning. Good word.

Finally, what you've all been waiting for. Psuedo-proof that Ben Affleck was actually in Harrisburg on Friday night.


Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home