8.16.2004

Aren't Mondays fab?

Of course not. Unless it's the first day of your vacation.

I filled up the gas tank in my car for the first time yesterday. The gauge was sitting on E and I dropped in 13.78 gallons. I was floored. It was the first time I had ever put more than $20 in a car for gas. I better get some serious mileage out of those thirteen gallons.

On Saturday I went down to watch a practice at the Baltimore Ravens training camp. It was cool to be able to watch millionaires beat up on each other from a hundred feet away. It was sad the way that the fans were clamoring for players' autographs. I won't speak too much to this now, because I use to try and get autographs myself when I was younger. Suffice to say, I don't do it now.

Also watched a healthy dose of Olympic coverage this weekend, but not the opening ceremonies. Sports I've watched so far include basketball, swimming, gymnastics, cycling, badminton, table tennis, and beach volleyball. Oh, and I also watched Men's synchronized diving.

Had a real good ride on the Great Bear at Hersheypark on Friday night. It may have been my best ride on it EVER. That's how good it was. I'm not sure why, but it was.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home