10.29.2004

I heard it on the teevee!

I'm watching a tape on PCN right now of the Bush rally in State College earlier today. The leaders of the Penn State college Republicans spoke. Their parting words were "on November 2nd, get out of bed, get your coffee, pull on your sweats, and put on that hoodie and get down to the Hub and pull that lever for George W. Bush!" Ha. Put on that hoodie. It really does sound funny, until you realize that Republicans wear hoodies too!!

Fun fact of the day: Abraham Lincoln was a Republican

I forgot to mention I saw Rudy Giuliani in Harrisburg yesterday. It was fun. Lots of Republican "zealots" there, wavin' the signs and chanting the chants. It was fun. Rudy even mentioned Curt Schilling and how he plays for the wrong team. Poor New York. And I read in the paper today that the team the Red Sox are playing for World Series Ring ceremony (which is held during the first home-stand) is the Yankees. How sweet is that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home