10.10.2004

The Meunchen Dispatch

Vol. 1

Hello Hello. It is currently 20:10 here at the Hotel Jedermann. What´s weird is that it´s only 2:30 pm at home. What´s even weirder as that the German keyboard is different. For one, the Y and the Z keys are switched, and your characters on the numbers (which you use the shift key for) are different. And the colon and semi-colon are not on the same key. Oi!

Throughout the day, Ive been doing some stream of consciousness journaling. So here we go: The flight over was uneventful, except for the fact that our flight left one hour late. Had some pasta for a late dinner, while watching "Raising Helen." This is what I learned from that movie: There is such thing as a sexy man of God. Please feel free to comment at your leisure. On the flight, I sat next to two German girls who brought an Entemnens cake on the plane. They proceeded to eat the cake directly out of the box. The passenger sitting in front of me was kind enough to recline his seat back for the entire flight, save for dinner.

I didn´t sleep well, although I didn´t expect to. I dozed on and off for roughly three hours. The chattz freuleins talked the whole time. I guess Entenmens will do that to you.

Now I´m on the train, heading into Meunchen. Had a spot of trouble getting my train ticket, but the nice German people helped me out. I´m currently staring at a Burger KING billboard that is advertising a .99 euro sweet chili nugget burger. I´M not lying. So far I have seen two horses and multiple dogs....even on the subway. I´ve noticed that they have nice grafitti on the railway. Real quality stuff. NOT the kind of stuff you would find in the STates.

So that´s what´s up today. OH, and they have "Walker, Texas Ranger" in german here. Wow.

Bis Spater!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home