10.12.2004

The Meunchen Times

Vol III

Today is the last full day in germany. the time certainly goes fast. Todaz got off to a late start because i still havent adjusted to the time change. i went to bed at midnight but i would guess i didnt get anz sleep until maybe 3:00 am or so. however, once i got to sleep, i slept until 11:00 am. Woo hoo! That was some good sleep. However, that late wake-up made me late for my plans. So i got dressed and got out the door. First stop was Wal´mart, and it did not disappoint. They sell kappa and adidas merchandise at this wal´mart. How cool is that? I think I killed about 90 minutes there in the store. AFter that i headed back to the room to drop off my purchases. So then I went back out and headed out to the Marienplatz to take some photos and stuff. I made some purchases and then went over to have my one american meal at the Hard Rock Cafe. And ironically enough, I sat next to some ladies from philly. Went out to to do some more shopping before heading back to the hotel to rest a bit and type this note. Tonight I watched `Hor Man wer de Hammert´ That would be Home Improvement in German. It was funny to watch. Tonight I´m going to try and go out and see a movie. We´ll see how that goes. Then it´s back across the ocean tomorrow.

Auf Wiedersein!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home