12.05.2004

Here's how it went....

I hada good weekend. Saturday went very well. All of the roommates showed up and we had a great time. It was interesting because I was the only person who has kept in regular/semi-regular contact with all the roommates. And because of that, I was kinda torn between who I should hang out more often during the evening. But I think it all worked out okay. Dinner at the Red Robin and Chocolate at Chocolate World. Good times. And they all want to get together again. So we'll do it again.

So I was watching some football this afternoon. And I was thinking... At what point did players start feeling the need to act like every play they made was worthy of a mini-celebration? They tackle a guy after a 20 yard kickoff return and they think they're "the stuff." Whatever.

In other football news, my Redskins won today!! And they broke 20 points for the first time this year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home