12.12.2004

Oceans 12 and Sideswiping

First, your review of Oceans 12.
***Minor Spoilers Ahead.

This is a good movie. if you liked Oceans 11, you will like this sequel. The whole gang is back, and as the title suggests, they recruit another member to their intrepid team. Who was it? Well, you'll just have to wait and see the movie to find out. The story line was good and did a decent job of keeping me interested. Of course, the fact that the Arsenal football team was in the movie was also a bonus. I feel kinda bad for Bernie Mac as his character didn't get much screen time this time around. And he's a funny guy. Matt Damon was great. I had just seen him in The Bourne Supremacy about a month ago, and his two characters (Jason and Linus), couldn't be further apart. But he's a great actor. George and Brad were okay. Julia was extra funny this time around. Catherine Zeta-Jones was ehhh. It would have been better if she had been played by ummmm...somebody else. So I liked it. I gave it a "9."

Now on to the sideswiping. I got sideswiped on the way home from the Thurston Christmas party. I was minding my own business, driving down 283 and listening to Telecast. And I got sideswiped. Apparently the girl fell asleep and drifted into my lane where my car happened to be. She hit me and I got all swervy in my car and ended up at a right angle to the center barrier wall. I didn't have any substantial damage to the car, save for a lack of molding on my driver's side door and some scrapes and the door is a little creaky now. I didn't sustain any serious injury, although I think I may have jammed my wrists while I was gripping the steering wheel. And the girl was okay too. A little hysterical, but I gave her some reeces pieces and that seemed to make her feel better.

So now I get to deal with the insurance folks. I spoke this evening with my insurance company as well as hers. We're gonna try and get this paid by her insurance. My deductible is like $500. So be sure to check back as I update the progress of this fun exciting process.

So there ya go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home