12.07.2004

Everyone knows it's Wendy..

My favorite fast food place (even though I only occasionally eat there) has done something cool. Read about it here. This is good. I'm all about the baked potato.

And for those dying to know, my second favorite fast food place is Burger King, with Sheetz filling out the top three? In an effort to be as forthcoming as possible, I only buy burgers or milkshakes at BK(but never both together), and i take the burgers and put them on whole wheat bagels. Cuz ya know, that roll is the worst part of the burger (unless you put mayo on your burger - ewww). And I get my M-T-O on wheat as well.

And since I'm digressing on edibles, I found a link to the candy I got to try at Chocolate World on Saturday. In case you forgot, or I didn't mention it, it's called Take 5.

And finally...

we were sitting ducks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home