3.03.2005

Boo on you Weight Watchers.

So I went to my neighborhood Weight Watchers location last night to get my free BMI. As you may recall, yesterday was the "Great American Weigh In." So I traipse in the door, only to find that there is a meeting currently going on taking up approximately 89% of the space available in the room. I make my way along the back wall to the weigh-in desk and ask for my free BMI. Disapointment starts....HERE. Theresa (who lost 30 pounds in six weeks, according to her nametag) asked for my height. Then she told me to stand on the scale. She didn't have me take off my jacket, or my shoes. She just told me to stand on the scale. So I did. Based on my weight with jacket and shoes, my BMI was a 30. However, I weighed myself at Messiah later that evening, and according to the chart I was given, I was more like a 28. PLUS, I was hoping they were going to a technical measurement (where they actually measure fat in three locations using calipers, but they didn't do that). So I left disappointed.

I think I need to have my brakes checked. There's some unsettling scraping/screeching going on in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home